The design of the Vaposector makes it possible to hang it up or just place it somewhere. The Vaposector can be used anywhere: in kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms, covered terraces, etc.
It is important to place the Vaposector as high as possible to allow for a greater range.
In case of rain or strong winds, the effect of the spray is not optimal for outdoor use. The Vaposector can then of course be disabled.
Vaposector is an automatic dispenser. The principals characteristics are:
4 different spray intervals: 5, 10,15 or 30 minutes
Light sensitive cell: day/night or 24 hours functions
Indicator light which indicates that the dispenser works
Indicator light that keeps track if it’s night or day
Works with 2 batteries LR6 which guarantee 6 months of continuous use
8,4 x 8,7 x 19,5 cm. Device: 8.4 c 8.7 x 19.5 cm(tall)
- First, look to the right side of the Vaposector or the on/off button is off.
- Create the Vaposector open. This one gets open through the top of the rear part of the front.
- Insert 2 AA batteries (Panasonic Everyday) in the Vaposector. See if this look good in it.
- See if the peg, which is in the midst of the purple conversion is, well up. If not, press with a pen or the nozzle (nozzle) of the spray back in the purple lining.
- Place the thick edge of the VAPOSECT spray above the steel arch, so that the nozzle of the spray fits well in the Interior of the purple section.
- Put the timer on the left of the Vaposector 5 minutes and to the right of the Vaposector, the 24-hour day/night stand at 24 hours.
- The Vaposector keeps your face turned away. Put on the right side of the Vaposector the 2 x button on and off. You will now get the first puf.
- Set the timer for the first 4 days on 15 minutes and to the right of the Vaposector, make it 24 hours. After those 4 days you put the timer on 30 minutes and to the right of the Vaposector, the State on the day or night mode.
- Place or hang the Vaposector as high as possible. This ensures that you have an optimal range and a better effect.